The growth of the composite decking and vinyl window/door markets inspired Deceuninck North America to significantly increase capacity at its’ Monroe, Ohio production facility.
Organizing and efficiently accessing an expanding variety of raw materials in a high-volume production environment had become a significant problem. More efficient use of vertical space and quick access was required.
- Organizing a large variety of raw materials
- Quick and efficient access to stored raw materials
- High density storage of similar material
- Maximize use of available storage space
- 3, 4 & 7 deep push-back systems
- 3 & 4 levels high
About Cart-On Rail Systems
Our Push Back Racking Systems offer similar storage density as drive-in while improving selectivity and accessibility to a range of SKUs. Product stored in lanes rest on a system of carts-on-rails commonly available in 2 to 6 pallets deep. From one aisle, pallets are stored by “pushing back” stored pallets and placing the new load on the next cart position. Retrieving a pallet causes each subsequent pallet to move forward into a ready position. This “last-in, first-out” system (per lane) reduces picking time when a large number of picking faces are required. The patented design features large coated wheels with sealed bearings. The linked cart design provides for smoother operation.
Features & Benefits of Our Push Back Racking Systems
- Higher utilization of available pallet positions than most storage systems
- Patented design
- Easy rolling carts with large coated wheels
- Low maintenance sealed bearings
- Linked carts
- Cart anti-lift-out devices
- Low cart stack height
- Universal product storage
- Aisle access to each pick face
- Large number of SKUs and pick faces
“The rugged construction of the system that RIDG-U-RAK installed for us provides trouble-free operation, and their ongoing support has made a difference in our decision to purchase more rack” – Steve Lawson, Plant Manager,
Deceuninck North America